Park Place Dental has spent the last two months preparing our office and team to further enhance our infection protocols. We take your safety and health seriously and want to share a few of the things you will notice when you return.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. When you arrive, you’ll be asked those same questions again.
- We will make every effort to send paperwork and needed forms electronically to reduce time waiting and to reduce the need for pens and papers.
- Patients will be asked to use provided hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask on their way into the office, and also when leaving.
- All patients will have their temperatures checked upon entering the office.
- All team members will be screened for symptoms and have their temperature checked before beginning work.
- Providers and team members will use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Extra suction systems will be utilized for certain procedures to reduce aerosols.
- Patients will rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution before beginning treatment.
- All public areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- HEPA air filtration will be implemented in our clinical areas.
- Clear plastic barriers will be placed at the check-in and check-out.
- Patients will be asked to text/call when they arrive, and will be asked to wait in their cars until the clinic is ready for their arrival.
- Patients should come to the office alone, unless a caregiver or parent is needed for assistance.
- Children without scheduled appointments cannot accompany parents who have scheduled appointments.
Our Durham dental office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 919-484-8088.